VIP treatment in Thailand - Plastic Surgery Affordable Lip Plastic Surgery
Lip Plastic Surgery
Not long after, I learned a holiday, the 'idea' of operation in a showroom trip to Long Beach, I had the courage to take the life of one of my greatest adventure - the first unforgettable trip to Thailand - with a face-lift "on the side."
Lip Plastic Surgery
VIP treatment is started at the airports of Bangkok, when I picked up and was directly Yanhee International Hospital, where my surgeon and takenStaff waiting for my arrival in the evening. Hospitals in Thailand are clean and filled with many beautiful RN who tend to be charming, as well as professional and efficient. My plastic surgeon, Dr. Vitawat Angkatavanich I feel as if he worries all the time to answer all my questions and address - in perfect English.
Lip Plastic Surgery
Even if they are mentally and emotionally for the process is ready before I go home, I promised to listen to my instinct andstill, even at the last moment. Why was only looking ... I was very happy with the paths of doctors in the hospital Cross-law.
All these sweet and respectful attention focused on me, fine. After about an hour, I give the green light for Dr. Vitawat to my face and neck lift performed. "Before" photos were taken. Guidelines have been adopted to test very early in the morning. 1.00 for the intervention was planned.
It 'been about 21 hours - enough time forMy partner Barry and I take a taxi to the nearest market at night. We bought the shoes ... new shoes to explore a new country.
In the morning, my anesthesiologist was to visit one of the first. She said seriously, in English, the risks of anesthesia, and the process of reminding me that I am facing major surgery. "Yes Yes". I assured him. I was confident in my decision.
I dozed as I rolled to the OR. Along the way, I noticed that I wastransfer a number of different stretchers. Stunned, I complained of being so often, when a voice told me there was nothing to worry about being rushed. This is to ensure that I stayed in a sterile environment.
In fact, MRSA infections in hospitals are almost non-existent in Thailand, while we have a good 60% chance of getting a staph infection in hospitals in the United States, Great Britain or Canada. And these statistics are increasing.
The standard of care was superlative. AfterSurgery, the primary requirements have been addressed in my minutes. Movie stars get this treatment.
Worry about the language barrier. The RN is seems to travel in groups. It 's very attractive to wake up and see a group of Thai faces, nurses hat net, gathered around the bed, deeply concerned about what you hear. It soon became clear that what I do not understand, someone else, and somehow everyone ends up happy in this "land of smiles" - especiallyPatient.
My room had a balcony overlooking Bangkok. Barry walked free, but one look at me with a comfortable bed for the duration of my stay of 3 days. It 'been nice to have witnesses to my experiment.
After surgery, my diet consists of fruit juices and vegetables, as he ordered aromatic Thai tasting gourmet dishes that I find impossible to resist.
My doctor was well again on the morning of departure. We met about a week later, when I come backpulled some strings. He was there for the last time and I was given the green light to return home to Los Angeles.
Day Relief -
Yanhee Before leaving, I saw a cell phone was provided with programmed numbers. An English speaking driver who was available to us, was there to pick up and drop at our 5-star Grand Hotel Majestic, on Sukumvit. The concierge was alerted. A fruit basket awaits us in a beautiful room. Pool, spa and fun 24 hoursRoom service is also available.
It was not until four days after the operation, but rather to sit down and stay in this beautiful hotel, our driver had some suggestions. I felt good enough to store the floating market, an elephant ride, and enjoy a traditional Thai meal before attending a cultural event organized Thai - all located on the same day, a few hours from Bangkok.
Countless should be an unforgettable experience in Thailand and the wealth of Bangkok was ripe for exploration. We decided totraveling on Route 3-star hotel, the Hotel Majestic Sukumvit purchased for a few days until we dropped. Our driver suggested a hotel on the Chao Phraya River, not far from the charming Oriental Hotel and the Peninsula and the famous backpacker hostel, Riverview, where we have a casual, inexpensive dinner on the terrace with its millions to see -. E 'was memorable as the dark, afraid to walk through Chinatown on the way home. Do not worry, a Bangkokremarkably safe city.
ALERT! - Taxi Driver - WARNING!
Fortunately, the only weak link in a taxi in Bangkok. We were lucky, a pilot with a good knowledge of English, and not the norm.
He knew the city and its property and has good suggestions. We skipped the tailor, but really enjoyed just one stop on the jewelry. Bangkok is famous for its precious stones, especially rubies known her.
It 's always better to have a card to carryHotel or hospital with her address and phone number if you decide to blow up a taxi or a tuk-tuk.
Save yourself a lot of trouble to go through -
Before getting into a taxi:
1. Make sure there is a metered taxi and the driver's license that appears on the dashboard.
2. Never agree to conclude an agreement without the counter.
3. Ask the man in the door, they usually understand English in order to confirm the destination with the driver and perhaps writeaddress or the number of cars in Thai for the driver.
4. All drivers have cell phones. If in doubt, ask for instructions and to pay the extra 20 baht for the grace to call if you finally arrive.
5. They have to pay the toll, so be sure that small changes.
Accepting that the traffic is terrible in Bangkok -
This is a launch, if not worse than the No. 405 in Los Angeles. Let yourself be pampered. Trust the BTS Sky Train and MRT to reachBangkok is shopping on the weekend or at night markets, like most events in town. Bangkok's streets and public transport are impeccable. The signs are in Thai and English, with several uniformed security guards for help on the road.
Wear lightweight clothing - sturdy shoes, and because the sidewalks are neglected. Expect to climb stairs. Asia was not designed with disabled people in mind.
Recovery at home -
I do not thinkRemember all types of real pain, just discomfort. More than two months after my surgery, I noticed that my face is still a bit 'swollen on one side, and itched a bit', but the numbness was gone. As a side effect of sleep, the worst part of my task was again used to always get my sleep. Once all the drugs at home and sleep in my bed, it was difficult, the right pillow or the perfect location. My sofa saved more than one night, because the pillows hardreturn without waking up to reposition myself. A few months later, all was forgotten and was enjoying the results.
I see at least ten years younger. The women in my circle can easily spend more than a year on the face and makeup alone. I am glad not to be my neck or jaws saggy fear high necklines and scarves. Now, with everything in place on my face, there's plenty to hide or conceal. An eyebrow eyelash curler, and somelip color brings me to the door in the morning. At the end of the day when I wash my face and brush my teeth, I like the familiar face of my late 40's to me, smiling.
Krystina Marie Price © 2010
0 comments:
Post a Comment